A pandemonium inducing podcast of pandemic proportions, without the propaganda!
– according to our friend Josh
Words of Wisdom:
“The whole of the Bill [of Rights] is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals… It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” – Albert Gallatin, Oct 7 1789
We also note that Albert Gallatin was known for engineering the withholding of finances by the House of Representatives as a method of overriding what he viewed as overreach by the executive.
Weekly News Update – An all Ammoland Edition!
- West Virginia Senate Passes Constitutional Carry!
- In a decisive 32 – 2 vote constitutional carry garnered 14 votes from senate and every Republican vote. According to the bills current language, the permitting process would remain in force for those who wish to seek a permit for reciprocity purposes.
- Rally in Spokane, WA
- At 11:00 AM on March 6th, there will be a rally to protest the arrest of Anthony Bosworth. He was arrested and detained for several hours, reportedly in a steel cage, only to be released due to intervention by the local Sheriff.
- Misbehaving Republicans in Wyoming
- Republican Senators in the Wyoming State Senate substituted a gun control bill for a pro-gun bill, which had passed the house by a vote of 42-17. Wyoming Gun Owners has been keeping tabs and will work to educate voters on how their elected officials have been performing.
We love hearing from you!
Use our contact page, send us an email, or even send a voicemail.
John’s Field Trip behind the Second Amendment Iron Curtain
John took a trip, venturing entirely too close to
the heart of darkness New York City to the Gun for Hire Range with a couple of friends. The shooting experience there continues to be excellent. While there, he rented and shot a Smith and Wesson Model 29, to shoot some 44 Magnum! He also had the opportunity to sample the Patriots Pork Roll Canteen. We can tell you the Trenton Musket Dog, and the service, were very good.
In John’s opinion, this is the second prong in the fight against our 2nd Amendment rights by way of ammunition. The underlying decision, and this denial, are a definite win for those who value freedom. This should serve as a reminder of our need to be vigilant, so that we can recognize the variety of tools that those who would strip us of our rights may use.
2nd Amendment Free Agency in the Wild
Other folks in social media have been seen expressing ideas similar to those on this show two weeks ago. Ideas about how more groups may be better than fewer. About how we are a community that exists outside of the membership of a particular group.
A final thought for those in organizations, don’t get hung up on hierarchy!
Thanks for listening!