Pirelli Clinical and Forensic Psychology’s clinicians have trained and worked in many clinical, medical, correctional, forensic, and school settings throughout New Jersey and New York. They pride themselves on developing and maintaining strong working relationships with their clients, and having a professionally and personally diverse staff that will meet your specific needs and preferences.
Their services include:
- Therapy: Individual, Couples, & Family Therapy for a Wide Range of Clients and Presenting Issues
- Clinical Evaluations: Educational, Cognitive, IQ, Achievement, Behavioral, Personality, and Diagnostic Assessments
- Forensic Evaluations: Criminal, Civil, Family, and Administrative Matters
- Expert Testimony for Administrative Hearings, Depositions, and Court
- Clinical & Clinical-Forensic Consultation for Mental Health and Legal Professionals, Agencies, and Institutions